Bearpocalypse II Stream - December 28-31

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Krushrpants

Krushrpants

Admin

• Administrators
  • 266 posts
I'm assuming we'll be using the same streaming setup as last year, but hopefully on a different computer so it's not such a pain to set up initially. I'll be taking my webcam, and we should be having a line-out directly from the back of the machine as before. I will post up a link to the stream as soon as it's up, and it will likely remain up for the duration of the weekend.

Personally, I'm going to be leaving the Thursday prior, so 12/27, from the Harrisburg, PA area. It's close to a 10 hour drive, so that puts me at an arrival time somewhere around 2-5am on Friday. I'd guess that the stream would be up sometime mid-day Friday, and the stream will be embedded here, as well as on the main page of Groovestats (but lets face it, '240bpm' is a better domain for Bearpocalypse, is it not? :P)

Everything you need or want to know about BPII aside from this can be found on the AIJ thread, or you can feel free to ask questions about it here. Alternatively, the download link can also be found here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users