Update With Me ...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Krushrpants

Krushrpants

Admin

• Administrators
  • 266 posts
It's been a while! I moved about 4 hours away out of the house for the first time to nearly the middle of nowhere in PA (about an hour north of Pittsburg) for an engineering job. Life's been sorta busy lately getting acclimated and Ive not had much time to do stuff on here. xP

That being said, I'm temporarily separated from ITG. I have no way of playing, the closest place with a good dedicab is PSU, and that's about 2.5 hours away and thats if I drive 80 the whole time. Meh. BUT. I have money saved... just need to find a spot to put a dedicab. My apartment can't work, it's hardwood floors, and there is an upstairs tenant (she would hate me, and already does because I got her in trouble for smoking more than once. INDOORS). Plus, I'm only in a 6 month lease; so no sense in moving one in only to have to move it out by June.

I'm going to scope out powered storage units in the area sometime this weekend or in the next week or 2. If (when) I find something then it'll be hopefully not more than a couple months until I have a dedicab. YES, I DO have one kind of lined up to buy. Don't ask, Im not giving any details past that.

So until the above paragraph happens I really don't have any means of playing. I'm going to go significantly backwards in this game in terms of skill level, and I realize that. It's just something I have to deal with for now, but it is just TEMPORARY.

Ok, done with the mushy stuff. Next time I'm writing anything here it will be pictures of a shiny new, er, slightly used, dedicab :awesum: kbye

@@l

@@l

• Warming Up
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I know it doesn't help too much since you are sitll an hour away, but Pittsburgh ITG is currently trying to secure a machine. If everything goes smoothly we should have a machine in Pittsburgh within a week or two.

Krushrpants

Krushrpants

Admin

• Administrators
  • 266 posts
Yeah I read about the situation down there... its rather lame.

Hopefully I can do some to make up for whats now not there anymore. I realize Im not super close, but, it's within a reasonable distance. Id love to have people over to play

@@l

@@l

• Warming Up
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Krushrpants

Krushrpants

Admin

• Administrators
  • 266 posts
I don't care about paying or not O_o

But yeah, Id certainly travel an hour a couple times per week to play!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users