Need Back-End help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Krushrpants

Krushrpants

Admin

• Administrators
  • 266 posts
Most of the forum software installation is super easy, but there are a few more advanced things that Im not sure about. The main thing I need help with is an option to authenticate user registrations (and logins) through an external database - the little facebook icon in the top right if you log out is one thing Im referencing.

Other things involve file paths in some of the code. Take for example the attachment system. If you try to upload an attachment to a post it will give an error because I probably have a simple file path wrong in the code that I can't figure out.

I need an admin to help me with these (probably) simple back end issues that I can't resolve. It'd be pretty basic stuff, but just a little bit beyond what I know how to do. This person would have access to the server files, phpmyadmin, anything that's needed. I'd like it to be someone I either directly know or know through someone else.

The admin responsibility would go as long as you'd want, Im sure there's other stuff around that I could use help with. Post here letting me know if you'd be innerested in helping out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users